Monday, June 23, 2008

JEFF WINIKOFF, a great guy as a teenager who evolved into a fabulous guy as an adult

From: Bette Bohlke-O'Gara
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 8:47 PM

Hi Marge,

I do plan to contribute to the foundation established in his name, a very fitting tribute to the Jeff we all knew. I'm wondering: maybe the Class of '66 could contribute. I'd sure be willing to contribute. And that would also be a nice way of extending our 'net' and letting all know what a great human being he was - and the lives he touched - even in his teen years!

Bette
_______________________________________________

From: Steve Fiss
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 5:40 PM

Marge,

It was great to hear from you. I am so sorry to hear about Jeff’s passing. Although I had not talked to Jeff in quite a while, he was an amazing person. I am saddened by the loss.

Steve a/k/a Fissie

No comments: