Thursday, June 19, 2008

THOUGHTS FROM OUR SVHS CLASSMATES 6-18-08

From: Steve Wachs
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:23 AM

Oh man....yeah...please get me his address as well...one son is named Sam...the other? And...if anyone has his phone #, please send. And so it goes, guys....so many crazy fun memories... My favorite was in 8th grade English? 9th? When he asked for a bathroom pass...used a 'Lamour Color Comb' and it went bad and he came back into the room with green hair... If anyone speaks at his funeral...please throw that in...he'd appreciate it. Best to the rest of you... Wachs
_______________________________________

From: Bette Bohlke-O'Gara
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 6:15 AM

So sad...He was a wonderful person... Bette
_______________________________________

From: Howie Sherman
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:33 AM

Marge - I don't know what to think or say. Jeff was such a large part of our lives, and our fun, in the days. My father lives in West Palm and my brother-in-law & his brother both sat on the bench with Jeff, so I have spoken to him recently. His humor attracted all of us in high school, and now he seems to be bringing us together again. Thanks for letting me know of his passing, and I will speak to you soon.
Howie (Sherman)
_______________________________________

From: Joel Falk
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 8:46 AM

Marge, Thank you for letting me know. This is very sad news. I'm now feeling very bad about not keeping up with everyone. I don't know if you know Jeff's wife but, if you do, and you have the occasion to speak with her, please give her my condolences. Joel
_______________________________________

From: Steve Greenwald
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 12:59 PM

Thanks for forwarding this. Please send an address when you have one. Very very sad - happy that I had the opportunity to see him within the past few years -- sad that we are tentatively planning to go to Boca in the fall and I was intending to see him.

No comments: