Thursday, June 19, 2008

WHY WE'RE HERE

Hello everybody,

I created this blog today because an email stream that I was creating with the very sad and awful news about the passing of Jeff Winikoff was having a conniption and was seemingly not being sent. So I put it all in this blog and will send a link to everyone.

I purposely left off all your email addresses because a blog is accessible to the world and no one needs spammers getting ahold of them. I have many phone numbers, so just email me for them.
If anyone would like your comment removed, just say the word and I'll do that. I made the assumption that everyone would be fine with it, but some people are more private than others and I understand that. Please tell me if you want yours off.

I will keep up with this blog and put stuff on here that can't be posted on classmates.com. Later this summer I'll put a link to the 40th reunion photo album, which Jeff and Ellen attended, and other stuff but not now. Tomorrow is Jeff's funeral. If I lived in Florida, I'd be there. But as it turns out, I will be working in Suffern, which is kind of serendipitous because since 1978, I have worked in Rockland County maybe 3 other times total. The job location is very near Sutters and also my dad so I will feel an extra connection the whole day.

Take care, everybody.

No comments: